Booking Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- HOLIDAY PRICE: The price shown is guaranteed from the date we receive your booking and deposit payment.
- RESERVATION: Your holiday will be reserved when we receive your deposit payment. A confirmation email will be sent to you showing your holiday details..
- DEPOSIT: A deposit is payable upon booking. The deposit is non refundable on cancellation but at our discretion transferable to a later available date.
- BALANCE OF PAYMENT:
(a) The balance of the payment must be paid no later than 8 weeks before departure. If you book within 10 weeks of departure you must pay in full at time of booking.
(b) If payment of the balance or instalments are not received by us by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, forfeit any deposit or instalment payments made and treat it as a cancellation in accordance with paragraph 5.
- CANCELLATION FEES: If you cancel your holiday, you will be liable for a cancellation fee based on the following;
(i) Cancellation 8 weeks or more before the holiday date = fee is 50% of the holiday price.
(ii) Cancellation less than 8 weeks before your holiday date = fee is 100% of the holiday price.
- BAIT AND HIRED ITEMS: Bait and hired items are to be paid for upon arrival in Euros.
- INSURANCE: You are strongly advised to arrange a travel insurance policy covering medical costs and cancellation and for the party's personal belongings, public liability e.t.c. Since these are not covered by our insurance.
- PASSPORTS: It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party hold a valid British passport for travel in the European Community.
- THE LAW: By booking with Lac De Beaute you form a verbal contract between Lac De Beaute and yourselves. This is accepted by both parties to be subject to British law.
- FORCE MAJEURE: WE are not liable for any loss, delay or cancellation due to the following: Fire, storm, flood, closure of ports, weather conditions, acts of God, riots, political unrest, industrial disputes, war or any other event or circumstance beyond our control e.g. Carp Spawning, Not Feeding, Lake Frozen, Lake Flooded, Etc. During periods of high water some swims may be closed for fishing and if possible, other swims offered.
- LIABILITY: Under no circumstance shall our liability to you exceed the amount paid to us for your holiday.
- FISHERY RULES: All persons agree by the fishery rules.
- TERMINATION: We reserve the right immediately the services we are contractually obliged to provide you if we, or our employees, consider your behaviour likely to cause unacceptable annoyance or harm to other persons or damage to fish or property.
- COMPLAINTS: In the unlikely event of a complaint by you or one of your party, please advise us immediately. We are always contactable.